Translate

Monday, April 6, 2009

Simply Quote: Reflection

This would come to be a section which will recur from time to time, these are the favorite few in my moments where I was stunned at the words which I surprisingly uttered. Mark you, all of these have been taken from real life conversations:
*
**
***
****
***
**
*
#10 Its just a night of philosophical grandeur, rum and a lot of blazing words...
*
#9 Tyranny, crime, revolution... nothing new to it and its all been done before...
*
#8 -its like your favorite football team, or the wrong woman for you! You keep going back to them no matter how disappointed you are...
*
#7 'If I ask you to give the art, poetry and the staunch thoughts to be a normal man and live with me; would you?' she said,
'If I were a normal man and half the fool than what I am, would you even have taken notice with just me looks?' asked I
*
#6 I chase to where the wind frolics for I am but sure that if I reach there I would be greeted in the arms of a thousand angels.
*
#5 It is not that you don't understand me, its just that I don't let you...
*
#4 A perfected method for adding drama to your life is to wait until the deadline looms large upon your head...
*
#3 You'd be the death of me and yet, I look on to you as does a beggar to an angel which magically appeared afore him.
*
#2 When life comes to be but a wilted rose, death would be sweeter than a lover's kiss. And this goes to most. As for me, when I awake most mornings I feel wonderful to be alive. And then in half a moment I realize that today might be the last day I be alive. So I put on my sunday best, groom myself as a king, and steel my nerves to that of a prize fighter. For if death be my curious seductress and chooses me as her paramour for the day, I would most like for her to swoon.
*
#1 I prefer poetry, not cheesy one-liners.

No comments:

Post a Comment