Translate

Monday, April 20, 2009

Depth of Illusions

Languid and cloudy dreams I saw
Reveling with a glory meant for me
Beautiful as not knowing tomorrow
In a virtue of courage and integrity
Pulling against this might of time
Nearing end, how far could I reach
*
Holding my breath burning my skin
Ripping me to watch my world fall
Pain is in the tolerance you display
Willing feet to take a step forward
Only to be blind and lose my way
How long do I wait for the ashes
*
To my days and the sleepless night
Call the parade so to hang the man
How far could that destiny escape to?
End a struggle in the Promised Land
*
Romeo clasped her hand to the end
Those fingers were pale in his death
Show me to be the last man standing
Happiness wouldn’t be just a word
In the tides of those are now or not
Forever to me seems to ebb too far
*
Dreaming with eyes that shall not see
The dice of fate rolling against favor
What you call eternal glory is a farce
Who is the enemy, who be the savior?
*
**
***
****
***
**
*
Raw
Does this make any sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment