Translate

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Collision

Collision

Sometimes I think I’d chase to where the clouds hover by
Where all of our dreams and wishes fly towards paradise
Burdened by such inquisitive hopes is told to be nowhere
Locked behind the doors o’ my heart, the keys are stole’d
There’s so much passion to surrender, all that we can’t do
Whom do I open to; such pleasures are not for this life?
Leaving me another arrogant fool, unworthy of our savior
*
Within yourself, live to for destiny of tomorrow
Where like the path of all slips: sand
Even in love is this life’s bawdy joke, a prankster
Of three words and ill-got deeds
Illusive collisions between two tides off a course
*
Sometimes I dream to make a world be within us forever
In serenity, forever free where our sight is what be reality
A stairway of light to climb the day where the sun rises
But to do anything that we choice is a mere act of fate
The virtue’s we practice are the saga of this day and age
Another conquest, the mediated spice of a million games
A half written poem, an ink stained paper, a false wage
*
Forget what they droned and chalked on the board
All they taught was but fools gold
The toys of faith is the key in the spark of the soul
Of betrayed hope and lost dreams
But would that not seem, what seems to be?
*
**
***
****
***
**
*
Raw
I found this in the rubble of what I once called a manuscript. I can practically see myself reflecting the confusion of life, emotions and blood that boils within the exterior of social mask. It easier for most to donn that rather than flipping off the endless masses who seem to frown upon every single thought that comes to mind. Insanity borders the path where there is one lesser to you telling you what to do regarding all that matters to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment