Translate

Friday, April 10, 2009

Intuition

Even before we rose to surreal depths
We knew the other was a simple mistake
And ever since I have forgotten
The days where heaven and hell met
As I lay my dreams in your closed eyes
Lost in the rhyme of shallow breaths
*
I know when I am defeated
But what are the spoils of your conquest
The gold in the avarice of Cortez
The spitting fire of your intuitions
A simple gift of a native twisted fate
Braided by the locks of angel wings for you
Have you forgotten I am all that you seek?
For my defeat would unbind all that is true
*
Our destinies entwined by the hands of god
Your devotion, my victory, a feminine ruse
But let us get rid of your entire pretense
Stolen kisses of passion that broke off refrain
Plucking words of love that are never spoken
And measure more in time’s weighted grain
*
I know the look of victory
But where be the smirk to which I desire
And what of your many ambitions
Guided in reckoning of a woman’s intuition
Spearing through my stead in noble reason
Turn back before you walk away, pure in mind
To evoke the many lives we have waited
And mold the love of us so as to never sever
*
**
***
****
***
**
*
Raw
In the passions of a tender ruse, bracing against the tide of fate. I dedicate this to you with all that is within me. Perhaps my words say more than what my voice beckons in haste... after all you were there, and you've known me...

No comments:

Post a Comment