Translate

Friday, May 1, 2009

Blitzkreig

First of all I would like to mention that lately there is no freedom of thought, expression and individuality. In most cases than naught, the source is a bitch or rather a group/organization of morons running around under the guise of professionalism and the fallacies of the ink and heavy parchment.

Those who know of me, both past and present, and are reading these words know exactly what and who I am speaking of. Nevertheless, it is pitiful to see such caprices of Mother Nature abusing their positions, and proving their lack of subtlety and the faculties of mental processing wasting not only air, matter and space but precious moments in the great parallel of time.

If only a few set of parents had been practical enough to beat some sense into these afore mentioned works of art, instead of condemning them to a life of repressed and anally retentive social deviancy. Would it not be better for such abominations to take a walk off the roof of a building which has at least twenty flights of stairs? You could prove me wrong regarding my opinion by doing so and if you would like, I’d be but happy to point out a few pious works of architecture to do so. But then again, ignorance and idiocy are an indulgence.

I guess it stings when an eloquent tongue comes under poison. And oh, I feel a lot better now, but let us move on to a healthier subject.

2 comments:

  1. I ought to do something like that too...faced these fallacies of the human kind a lot myself....misuse of power is what you are talking about I think...and misuse of power is what it is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got representation; bi-atch!

    I should just keep commenting on my blog if nothing else.

    ReplyDelete