Translate

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Eternal Vows

What is love to you?
She said
A lot more than you know,
Said I
What might it mean to you?
She asked
I wish I could show you
Claimed I
*
Is love not everything
Granted to me
Touch of Venus
A sweet dream
To hold you in my arms
Languid bliss in serenity
As long as I like
With my breath
Entwined in your hair
A rose of desire, promising
Parched for long
The dew of morn
Is not a kiss in a vow?
*
Do you love me?
She said
Do you really want to know?
Said I
Tell me with all your heart…
She asked
I wish I could show you
Claimed I
*
Heavens may come to fall
You are forever
Within my heart
Everything I am
The life to which I belong
Is simply yours to keep
As you are mine
Where we swore by choice
Us in eternity for all of time
My fate and destiny
Is in your shadow
You belong to me
Your love makes me whole
*
Is this not pride?
She asked
Do you really think so?
Said I
Tell me then what is it?
She held
It’s better felt than known…
Said I
*
**
***
****
***
**
*
Raw
All you need is love, and within that moment life itself feels complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment