Translate

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Namesake

I shall call you with a name, a given name in my own tongue
and from here on and forth you as my own
In a this world as with each days passing
I hold on to my sanity
And the very levity of falling thus
Me very own Battlemaiden
Leaving me a mage to find a safa
Where the voice and the sharpness of words
May douse fire and melt ice
in harmony to forge a path and a way
far from men and their desires
each fallen numb as they tuck tail and run
ruled by their sorrows and rice
We shall never return
Knowing that once what is done
or undone
Can never be the same again
So whenever you forget colors for them blues
Remember the ode and music of life
A power yours forever to behold
As Poetry be nothing more than an orphan of silence

No comments:

Post a Comment