Translate

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Congress

Seriously, how many more heads must loll before action is taken. This is evidently a stunt to terrorize and bring down the morale of the troops and civilians alike. What is the government doing? What is the United Nations doing? Nothing. Talk about either being impotent. Its a just way to call them with that adjective. I'm a nobody, but hands haven't stopped shaking ever since I'm put all these thoughts to writ. The more I learn about it, the downward spiral grows.

Its cold and its been raining for sometime now. The skies had darken as well. Even heaven resonates to such atrocities. But I keep telling myself, this is not a time to weep. This is not a time to grieve. This is not a time to lose wits either. I will not succumb to despair. I'm pissed, I will rage. And believe me its way more helpful than losing your nuts...

No comments:

Post a Comment