Translate

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Right on time

Some times in my life
I live with a mask of despair Wondering For all the sins I’m yet to commit As the gallows of those lonely hours Keep swinging against the dusky rays To come into another day Of emptiness
I keep turning round and round Trying to catch just a glimpse of you Torn Between wanting a smile on your face Or a tear in your eye to see if you care No matter how many time I hear you say That you love me Is not just enough to be complete
There have been fools who have tried To clean the clocks of destiny Bleeding As they see the world worsen to change Smiles of the innocent children lost And the money changing loose hands So what is our sacrifice worth? Against all that…

*
**
***
**
*
Raw
Bleeding out, sick and tired of fighting the world entire...

No comments:

Post a Comment