Translate

Monday, February 25, 2013

The Boy who Married Darkness

Black

Is it a color? No. Yet it is the color of darkness. Also, it is not a color but a shade. So it is nothing but the very characteristic of darkness. I know her well. She is a part of me.

Most would say I'm being very ambiguous of it. If only they would see me now. There are many people that live on the borders of the natural. Yet with the hands of fate binding us in this realm here where we go about our daily lives fond of familiarity oblivious of time, how could we recognize the known from the unknown.

With narrow minds we only distinguish white from black, shades from hues, light from dark, and perhaps attach good or bad or ugly to the lost souls on this very planet.

Oh how well it all connects together here that lie rambling about the gift of nothingness and oblivion. Perhaps my very life and my everyday fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment