Translate

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Must Watch Films! agenda

1. The Third Reich (in color)
2. Downfall

Back to back. On a Weekend.

Lethal Weapon 1 2 3 & yeah! 4 for the heck of it.

Die Hard Trilogy (pizza and when sick)
Good thinking, Bruce! 4 and 5 and all the way to Rocky.

Good Will Hunting
Seriously a little too freudian angst a little to the end but nice script.

The Matrix
When I get to it.

Star Wars
But I really prefer the merchandise. Same for G. I Joe

Its a shame that 28 days and 28 days later puts me to sleep.

Ooh. I have to watch the Titanic in 3d
if I ever get a cheesy date.

 Beach is nothing like the book.
Truly a disappointment as every beach in the world.
I don't like blue sky, sand and sea. Its not what I'd like to see cuz I'd rather be picked on by the mountain people.

Aviator (I finally get to see it after all)

I have a huge list of another 100 films out of the 40 films a week diet so...
 
MY FILM!!!
IF EVER YOU GET ME!




No comments:

Post a Comment