Translate

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Questions

I have questions, I said;
He has questions, looked on the angel;
Is there even a heaven?
Or it just lost like the paradise Eden
Is there even a hell?
Is this it where I open my eyes, it ends.
Or will the rest just begin.





Raw
My epiphany: Are you an artist because you suffer or do you suffer because you're an artist. I don't think I'm alone on this one.

http://www.nursingschools.net/blog/2010/10/50-famous-artists-thinkers-who-have-struggled-with-depression/

Cheerio.

2 comments:

  1. Cheerio?
    ;)
    I like this post. Especially because this is the first time I can sense some confusion in your head? Wishful thinking or just the usual demeaning of the world around you?
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, just living with myself every which day. I think, I exist and everything else is non relevant. :)

    ReplyDelete